Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Treats

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


Hello.....I'm back...told ya I'd be back.  Anyway to celebrate Valentine's Day I thought I'd write this post in red......maybe throw some pink in the mix...who knows.


So what's your plans for today?  Mine....well my dear friend is watching 2 of my boys so my husband and I can go on a mini date.  We are going to see an early movie today before the other gets out of school.  That's about as romantic as is gets in our house.  I wanted to see The Vow, but instead I caved and we are going to see Safe House.  That's ok, cause it's got some eye candy in it......Ryan Reynolds....need I say more!


Anywho, back to the task at hand....VALENTINE'S DAY! Awwweeee......Musssshhhh...Kisssss Kisss.


My middle son is still in preschool so I thought I'd make him some V-Day treats. YUM!


I found the cutiest idea on how to keep your cupcakes from getting smashed here and found super cute V-Day tags here.  All of course I pinned on pinterest so you can follow me too and check them out!



Red Velvet Cake and Cream Cheese frosting




Ahhh Picture is much better!
Added some valentine sprinkles, sorry this picture is so dark
Was gonna use these bags but then realized the cup wouldn't fit.......think, think....what can I do....I made super cute tags how can I stick them on!

Paper hole punch the cup and add some ribbon and your tag....and voila!
I love it! Don't you! I had one left over and man it was tasty!  Hope all the little preschoolers enjoy!
****Candie****

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Would love for you to stop by and link up to the Tuesday To Do Party if you haven't already!
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-to-do-part-49-and-48-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet.I really like this cup cake.Red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting look really awesome and yummy.


    lasik grand rapids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! I just made 3 dozen cupcakes yesterday that are nearly identical! Thanks for sharing at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! red velvet cup cakes are my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet idea to celebrate valentine day.Red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting is really interesting things for celebrate this day.


    shopping talk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...