Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Subway Art

I love subway art.  It's a simple project to do and can turn a piece of wood or tile into a fantastic wall saying.  They can be hung or mounted on something, or simply just put into a plate holder and placed anywhere in your house.
Here are a few that I made from wood 6x6 pieces.  A little crafters paint and mod podge to give a little sheen.......and you have wonderful subway art.  All I might add, only cost me about $2.00 to make.
This one I painted gold and printed the words on white and gold card stock.

Though you can't really tell this is painted a dark forest green and printed on red card stock.

This one is my favorite......painted metallic bronze and printed on white and bronze card stock.  Isn't the wording just beautiful!

Thanks for looking and they can be purchased on www.3krazychics.etsy.com

                                                          *****Renee*****

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the great idea! I featured it on my blog: http://www.organizinghomelife.com/archives/1048

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...