Monday, May 2, 2011

Vintage No-Sew Throw Pillows

Hey, hope ya'll had a great weekend! It was so beautiful here this weekend.  It's about time spring showed up!

Anyway, we visited my BIL yesterday to bring him a little housewarming gift.  Throw pillows!  I know, I know....your thinking...throw pillows?  Well these are not just any throw pillows.  1st, I made them, and yes they are no-sew.  Completely done with that steam a seam stuff, that's cause I don't own a sewing machine. 2nd, there vintage....circa 1960's for sure!  When I saw this fabric from my MIL, I knew just what I wanted to do with it.  My BIL's home decor is circa 1960's, and I thought it would look fab on his ugly not so pretty brown/rust boxy couch that he purchased from an estate sale. Sorry, no picture of the couch.

But here is a picture of them displayed on my couch!  Don't those colors just want to make you.....well, there really not that bad. ****Candie*****

3 comments:

  1. Love the fabric! I love 60s vintage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the fabric too:) Love the vintage look. www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna spend some time this morning looking over your cute blog - visiting you from While He Was napping. Cute pillows (:
    visit me, too at cannaryfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...