Monday, January 10, 2011

What's in the cookie jar?

Sooo, this is my first time posting by myself, yikes!! We'll see how it looks when I'm done, haha!!
I have a challenge for anyone thats up for it, hence the name of this post....Each week (Monday) we take time to share "what's in the cookie jar"(recipe & picture) that week. A tried & true receipe or a new one, either way we all have something exciting in our cookie jar for the week.  I know my family is going to love me (at least for a few minutes each week) when that cookie jar is full!! Now all I have to do is go fish my cookie jar out of the garage and figure out what I'm going to bake!! And it doesn't have to always be cookies, use your imagination...biscotti, muffins, scones, etc, whatever!! 
~hugs~
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...