Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bread gone BAD!!!

So as many of you know I've been sick (sinus infection) and have not done much in the way of cooking, it's been a "fend for yourself" kind of week...but since the family still needs to eat something besides frozen waffles & toaster strudel, I decided to make them dinner and some homemade bread.  Sounded like a great idea & smelled fab at the time until I raised the lid of my bread machine and was faced with this catastrophy:


 Lucky for us some of the bread was still able to be salvaged, so it wasn't a total loss. But I guess thats what one gets for trying to be Super Mom when she should really be hooched out on the couch or better yet in bed. And the sad thing is, this recipe is a no fail recipe!!! Better luck next time I guess : )
~Renee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...