Friday, July 1, 2011

No Bake Cookies

Hello all! We follow this amazing blog, that has amazing recipes!  Chef In Training has some pretty darn tasty recipes.  I have tried 2 myself and they both turned out fantastic.  The pot roast was super delish- sorry no picture, forgot to take a picture before we ate it, but it sure tasted good going down!  The other No Bake Cookies, well Nikki over at Chef In Training called them Gorilla Poop! Love it!

Anyway I would like to share this recipe with you.

2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup margerine/butter
4 Tbs cocoa
2-1/2 cups quick oats
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter or nuttela

Cook sugar, milk, butter and cocoa over moderate heat until mixture come to a full rolling boil.  Once mixture is a full rolling boil, cook for 1 minute.  Remove from heat.  Add oats, canill, and peanut butter (nutella).  Mix untilo well blended.  Spoon onto waxed paper and let cool.

Hope you all enjoy!  ****Candie****



4 comments:

  1. I love no bake cookies! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved no bake cookies, but I haven't had them forever. I might make these for camping this weekend!


    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've made those and they are too yummy! I wanted to invite you to come over and share your recipe at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight today. Have a great day :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just craving this today! They look yummy, I'd never thought of using Nutella. That sounds sinful! Hey, Candie, please check out my chocolate giveaway when you get a minute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...