Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Iron Man Birthday Party

Hello, Hello!
My son turned 5 this month and he wanted to do an Iron Man themed party.  I found invites, cupcake toppers and party supplies all online.  We decided to do a Candy Bar Spread because we didn't have anything to hang a pinata on.  Well as it turns out the Candy Bar Spread was a big hit!  Now for the good stuff......the pictures. ****Candie****

Lemon Cupcakes with Homemade buttercream frosting

Isn't this the cutiest!  A friend of mine made this for me.

Candy Bar Spread of Red and Yellow


The Candy with the friend bags
Strawberry cupcakes with buttercream frosting


Birthday Boy in front of his spread

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun party. My daughter wants iron man and spider man for her birthday. I was hoping to do princesses but what can I say. lol. I blame my hubby for reading her comic books. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.
    P.S.S. I have giveaway going on right now. Would love you to stop by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party. I love all the little details you included. I have 3 girls so I don't think we'll be having an iron man party anytime soon. :-) I am a new FB and GFC follower from House of Hepworths. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...