Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Cupcakes

So I mentioned in my previous post that it was my in-laws birthday over the Halloween weekend and I made a cupcake stand to display all 4 dozen cupcakes.  Well here are the fabulous Halloween inspired cupcakes that I made.  I found the witch hat tutorial here and the candy corn cupcakes here. I used chocolate and yellow cake mix for the candy corn cupcakes and butter cream for the frosting.  For the witch hats I used red velvet cake mix, cream cheese frosting and a little cool whip filling in the middle of the cupcake. They all turned out wonderful and were completely delicious!

Candy Corn Cupcakes

Witch Hat Cupcakes

My homemade Cupcake Stand

4 comments:

  1. Your piping is beautiful! I love the witch hats too. I host a Tuesday linky, Crazy Sweet Tuesday and would love for you to join sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Your piping looks professionally done!! They look delicious and decadent!

    Saw you on Transformation Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look yummy! and the witch ones are darling! thanks for linking this up to last week's tip-toe thru tuesday party! i hope to see you again this week!

    andie @ crayonfreckles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bookmarked your blog for new cooking list of Christmas. We also arranged Halloween party and I hope kids will enjoy, Your blog land is as always best for inspiration.
    gift ideas for men

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...