Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Coffee Table

I have been coffee table free for almost 3 years now. When my oldest started walking they were a total nightmare. My boys have always lead with there heads and the coffee table always won. So, I got rid of all of them and now I am slowly bringing them back. I didn't want to pay alot of money, but since it isn't exactly yard sale season I thought that my very talented Hubby could make me one. So he Did. It is basically Two pieces of plywood and 4 chair legs cut to size. The whole Giant coffee table cost us only $100.00 with paint and all. It is 3ft by a little over two feet. I absolutley love it! It goes very nice with everything. I have distressed it a little and antiqued it a bit, but I am still looking for the right glaze for the top.

Now I need to work on decorating the massive thing!

~Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks great and what an affordable way to do it! I am your newest follower and am loving all of your projects! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...