Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Gray's Garden


This year we planted a little early, APRIL, but my business tends to pick up in the spring so we jumped at the chance when we had a free weekend. As I have said before my garden last year was a total disaster. My Husband and oldest son cannot be trusted unless supervised. Our garden is on the side of our home so we are a little limited in space. This year we planted carrots, red and white onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, garlic, broccoli, cucumber, strawberries, and blackberries. I want to freeze tomato sauce and make freezer jam with the berries. We'll see. Here are the before pics:
Doesn't look like much I know. Here are the afters:
 

I already have blackberries!

I would have more strawberries, but my boys keep sneaking in and eating them. :)


~Lindsay







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...